Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan apologizes

shahrukh khan
SRK reached Mumbai today amidst tight security and Shiv Sena was expecting an apology from SRK, however SRK did apologize, but only to Karan and Kajol.

SRK said, I am really sorry. would like to apologize to Kajol, Karan Johar and our business partners. The film is going to be affected because of what I said. ‘My Name Is Khan,’ is not my film alone. It has Kajol, Karan ( Johar) and 150 other people whose livelihood depends upon it.”

He further added, “I have done nothing wrong in saying what I did about the Pakistani players, and I said that as an Indian.If Bal Thackeray will call me, I will meet him anytime. I enjoy his company.”

Meanwhile SRK who is a son of a freedom fighter, was branded as traitor by Shiv Sena.

Party chief Bal Thackerey said, “Shahrukh is a traitor and he has insulted sentiments of Indians by favouring Pakistan players.”

However Shiv Sena has decided not disrupt MNIK screening, they said, “How do we awaken this Congress party? This is how you rule. So go ahead. Let Shah Rukh Khan show his film My Name Is Khan without security. Traitors with the blessings of the Congress go ahead, the Shiv Sena will not block you.”

Good that Shiv Sena has decided against disrupting the screening of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin