Saturday, October 10, 2009

When Neil Nitin Mukesh was reduced to tears!

Last night, Neil Nitin Mukesh was almost reduced to tears. Late last night, a biker at Marine Drive rammed into his precious Audi Q7. Neil, who used to vacuum and wash the car himself everyday, is depressed as the car is dented even though it was not his fault.

A gloomy Neil tells us, “I hadn’t taken my car out of our building’s compound since days as it is being renovated. I only took it out once on Thursday night, and this happens. When the biker saw me, he started shouting my name and moving in circles dangerously close to my car. I waved to him to ride safely. When he zoomed past me, I was thankful that it was the last of him. Minutes later, at the signal, I saw headlights headed for me at full speed. He not only damaged the front of my Audi completely, but also the Indica that was next to my car.”

“The biker wasn’t hurt much, but when I saw the car, my heart sank. I was full of rage, but managed to reach home without an ugly brawl. Bikers who do this put a lot of lives in danger. Besides, just because we are public figures does not mean that money is easy for us. I have dreamt of buying an expensive car and this was it. And then when a random guy come along and just bangs into my car it’s too much,” Neil adds.

Neil’s father, Nitin Mukesh says, “Thankfully, Neil is not hurt. He loves his car a lot. I’m not upset about the car, but abut the fact that Neil is in depression, worried abut the car.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin