Friday, September 25, 2009

I speak about my breasts only when asked: Sherlyn Chopra

sherlyn chopra
Sherlyn the free spirit, Sherlyn the daring, Sherlyn the utterly gorgeous... Many epithets have been used to describe this vivacious, lusty, full-bodied and bodacious woman. There’s now a lot that’s happening for her but when she sits down to reflect, she sees herself as a “girl next door with big dreams”.

“Very big dreams,” she says, continuing, “I believe in the Almighty God who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly far more and above what I can ever dare to hope, ask or dream. I think of myself as competent enough to compete with the best.” She admits to a past she’d like to put behind. “Earlier, I lived in the world of mediocrity. But today, I value excellence and choose to associate with people who pursue it.”

And while she’s building her body of work, there has been talk as well about her body. To be specific, her breasts. Sherlyn is outspoken about her body, and the decision to get them surgically enhanced must have been a tough one. “Earlier, I felt like a boy. Not any more. Thanks to breast implants. I speak about my breasts only upon being asked. I find ‘No Comments’ a very uninteresting way to respond to a question.” That’s right, Sherlyn is nothing if not outspoken. This, coming from a woman who once said, ‘Arrogance in moderation does wonders to one’s personality’. “Yes, arrogance in moderation can help an individual become super-confident.The apprehensions, doubts and fears tend to take a backseat,” continues Miss Super-Confident whose positive mantras are available on itimes.com where you will also find exclusive pictures, videos and blogs by Sherlyn.

Since it’s clear that Internet is the way of the future, she has entered into an exclusive agreement with Times Internet Limited (TIL). Under this, exclusive rights of all her mobile content lie with TIL, specifically to be provisioned by Indiatimes 58888, on SMS, WAP, Voice and all operator platforms. “It’s a great honour! With most actresses shedding their inhibitions, there is a lot of competition on the Internet. And I love it. It compels me to redefine excellence,” she says. Here’s how you can keep track of what Sherlyn’s upto: get her mobile downloads, send messages or listen to her thoughts, by just calling 58888799 or SMS SHERLYN to 58888.

Meanwhile, she’s a bit nervous about what’s happening on the movie front. “That’s a question I dread the most. I’m thrilled that Dil Bole Hadippa! has released. I play a UK-based super model who’s smitten by an Indian cricketer played by Shahid Kapoor,” she says. Incidentally, ace Bollywood stylist Manish Malhotra has given Sherlyn her high-fashion look for Dil Bole Hadippa!. Supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell were chosen as references for it. Far from the regular glamourous look, this one addresses everything from the layering of fabrics to accessorising them, the handbags, footwear, gadgets... everything about Sherlyn in the film is high fashion. Check it out, and if you want to be like her, join Sherlyn’s Platinum Club and get her exclusive personal merchandise. Just point your browser to shopping.indiatimes.com/sherlyn

She’s confident of a good innings in Bollywood. “I’m chasing a few A-league directors. Farah Khan is one of them. So far, she has been very, very sweet,” adds Sherlyn.

Beyond sweetness and light, Sherlyn confirms that as before, she will never hesitate to flaunt the raunch. “As long as my body is beautiful and well-toned, I would love to flaunt my curves whether or not the script demands. I love my detractors. They provoke me to pursue what seems impossible in the natural realm. I don’t want them to change. Should I move on from my Dard-e-Sherlyn and Outrageous days? Do you really want me to,” she asks, rhetorically.

Catch Sherlyn Chopra’s sizzling photosession for Times Internet Limited as it happened on Zoom TV all this month. Promos begin today, 9 pm on Big Story, only on Zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin