Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rakhi Sawant or Shanno Amritsari!

Rakhi Sawant
Mumbai: Rakhi is back on big screen with her new avatar in Dil Bole Haddipa. Shanno Amritsari would a treat as well.

Rakhi is obviously happy about the role, she says “It’s a major role. Lekin mujhe

pataa nahin kitna mera role rakha hai ya nahin rakha hai. Maine bharpur kaam kiya hai. Mere bharpur scenes hai. Now let’s see how much of my role is finally visible on screen when the film releases.

She adds “I shot for four months with them. Along with three songs I’ve 5-6 scenes. I play Shanno Amritsari, the nautankiwali. So I’ve been given the maximum number of songs. I don’t know how much of it will remain.”

Item girl Sherlyn Chopra is also there along with bombshell Rakhi Sawant.

Dil Bole Hadippa would be releasing in October. It star slimmed down Rani Mukherji and muscular Shahid Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin